Friday 2 November 2012

#3 Colours

Orange

So, a few weeks back during lecture we learned about colours. We were asked to choose our favorite colour and to talk about how it makes us feel. In other words, what are our emotions towards our favorite colour. 


My all time favorite colour, I'd say, would be ORANGE. Orange had always been my number one so-called "eye candy" though I'm a colourful person in general.





Orange gives me a very warm environment at times as it resembles the sun, it keeps me calm and helps me relaxed. To be around an orange environment somehow makes me think better, a place where I can focus on my thoughts. (That's probably why I actually like sitting in Mcdonalds which has orange wallpapers, or maybe orange makes me want to eat as well, Teeheee!) Besides that, orange makes me feel powerful and refreshed. It has a very fresh vibe to it like the orange fruit. I love having orange items. I would wear orange clothings on days that are gloomy just to make my day bright. (:

#Orange, is the way to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment